A question I get very often is 'Did you make that?'
So when it comes to gifts, I really do try to make them.
Cristy of Paperlili is one of those creative friends that will send over a batch of AWESOME shirts to begin with, to see what I can do. No, they are not just any old shirts, Cristy has awesome taste!
And of course a lot of these tees her own spectacular creations - like this blinged out nerds tie dye!
Here's another fun creation I made and modeled by the birthday gal:
Happy Birthday sweetie!!! And Cristy, thanks for being so fun and trusting me with your shirts :D
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (86)
- ► 2012 (64)
- circles + bricks
- happy birthday blanket
- SEVEN : a tiedyetie
- jennifer anderson photography - 2011
- vintage lace : Don't Mess with Texas
- 5 dress with rick rack
- rebecca drobis: hawaii 2011
- before and after: striped dress into bell bottoms
- it's everywhere you look
- about international orders
- I put lace on it.
- help (and hello rick rack)
- layering : sundress over longsleeve
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (155)
- ► 2008 (118)