Thursday, January 6, 2011

courtneycourtney's paperlili projects



There are so many things I love about my creations. One HUGE part is seeing how others translate my dresses into their own wardrobes!

I also get to meet some awesome, creative people like the woman behind paperlili.
Sparkle is her medium, which you may not think is for everyone, but the way Cristy deliberately places each crystal, is clearly brilliant.












Here are just a few of the dresses she has picked up over the years,
the first was this 6 dress in September 2009!
I've also come up with some special dresses that incorporate a little
bit of Paperlili and her childrens' own tshirts.




Cristy just gets what I am all about, inspires and trusts me. And..... that makes me want to create more! Thank you Cristy!!!




http://paperlili.blogspot.com/2010/03/courtney-courtney-is-spring_29.html

No comments:

.


Blog Archive