Saturday, May 14, 2011
new style : pouch bag : win one too!
So this is how it happens. I save everything. I have been saving the bottoms hems off of polo shirts (among other things) for years. I knew I would use them for something. Some of them turned into asterisk poms : http://courtneychu.blogspot.com/2010/02/asterisk-pom-flutter.html
I accumulated a bucketful and came up with these bags. I sewed about 18 in 24 hours - what does that tell you about me? Something about seeing the variety and colors as a collection is so satisfying.
There are lots of exposed seams and stitches. They don't lie flat. They are not lined. I love their texture. You can adjust the length of the straps by the knots. So if your little girl would prefer a handbag, or maybe a crossbody, go for it. I think some of the moms might be using it as well...
They will be popping up in the emails, please sign up here:
So if you like this red/white/blue bag and would like to win it,
1. click LIKE below
2. comment and tell me you did
3. I'll pick a random winner on Thursday, May 19th, 10pm central.
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (86)
- ► 2012 (64)
- everyday adventures
- someone's turning 3 soon!
- inspired by chunk from The Goonies
- do good: mix print 5T
- izzy + 2 yrs !
- Happy 2nd Birthday! orange rick rack
- green field flutter
- mint green keen halter : Barbara Decré Fotografie
- groovy beetle bug shoot!
- mother's day dress
- new style : pouch bag : win one too!
- rainbow ribbon
- deb schwedhelm photography : green dress
- doing a little gardening!
- ▼ May (14)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (155)
- ► 2008 (118)