I recently found this retro animal bedsheet at the thrift store (which kicked off a whole new obsession....) and have been enjoying incorporating the animals into my dresses.
There's bunnies, squirrels, raccoons and pandas!
If you don't know already, I'm a KNIT girl, so using a sheet is a little bit of a stretch to me (hee hee), but I'm learning. I think they turned out pretty nice!
Sign up for my emails and you'll see more retro animal dresses in your inbox:
Miss Serenity is styling (as usual!) in her panda flutter sleeve!
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (86)
- ► 2012 (64)
- 2011 birthday dress drop
- custom order a Sophie & Lili doll wearing CC!
- before and after : floral capsleeve
- karenleslie photography: halloween 2011
- jenny owens photography: Winchester, Southampton, ...
- mona k photography : nebraska
- rebecca drobis montana 2011
- reds + 4: birthday dress
- silkscreening date: squares
- flora-mania : before and afters
- late nights in studio
- formal floral
- sophie and lili : capsule collection
- panda 2.0
- hearts in australia
- retro animals : panda
- lila armock photography : cheetah ruffle dress
- owl long cardigan
- leah zawadzki | lilyblue photography
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (155)
- ► 2008 (118)