Sunday, October 9, 2011
sophie and lili : capsule collection
Aren't they cheery?
I have known Jennifer of Sophie and Lili for a few years now! She was one of the first customers of my etsy store - back when I was on etsy! (I just looked, December 2007!?!) When I recognized the S&L name, I was so honored!!! I was brand new to the childrens fashion scene and she was so friendly and helpful! When I look back, it's actually kind of rare to find that :/ Thanks for being so sincere.
Fast forward to 2011.
Ya'll know I sew knits. But lately I've been playing with regular cotton (I don't even know what it's called) but it has little or no stretch, and it's gotta be soft cotton, not itchy decorator cotton. I asked Jennifer if she had any extra pieces of fabric with her sweet doll prints, and I made these two pieces for her girls! (These are not for sale or order.)
We're working on a little collection, sizes 12m-5T, as always one-of-a-kind, and *hope* to have these ready to buy before the holidays.
Please sign up for my emails! This mini-collection, as all other dresses, are shared this way.
And make sure to select your sizes!
Also, you'll want to check out the Sophie and Lili store!
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (86)
- ► 2012 (64)
- 2011 birthday dress drop
- custom order a Sophie & Lili doll wearing CC!
- before and after : floral capsleeve
- karenleslie photography: halloween 2011
- jenny owens photography: Winchester, Southampton, ...
- mona k photography : nebraska
- rebecca drobis montana 2011
- reds + 4: birthday dress
- silkscreening date: squares
- flora-mania : before and afters
- late nights in studio
- formal floral
- sophie and lili : capsule collection
- panda 2.0
- hearts in australia
- retro animals : panda
- lila armock photography : cheetah ruffle dress
- owl long cardigan
- leah zawadzki | lilyblue photography
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (155)
- ► 2008 (118)