Met my gal Eva of Stella Neptune at Randolph Street Market!
She upcycles cashmere!
Living in Chicago, cashmere is ideal all Winter since it's so warm and lightweight. I was SO excited to find cool, upcycled cashmere. I own the 'living the dream' print and wear it all the time!
I couldn't decide between the 'buck' and the clown. Still thinking about the clown, but I got this one below :D
Eva also makes these upcycled cashmere patches you can simply iron over holes in your sweaters. I applied a few to the dress you see at the bottom. (Dress not for sale.)
My boyfriend chose the bandaid ones!
Check them out here:
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (86)
- ► 2012 (64)
- trend: wild
- tall ships, small ships, friendships
- before and after : black and white flowers
- circles + stripes in Old Town Alexandria
- stella neptune in Chicago!
- Kirsty Larmour Photography : fairy tale swing
- mail's here!
- Sophie & Lili dolls wearing courtneycourtney!
- nyc + new silkscreen: black flowers
- LOT116 photography!
- happy birthday to me!
- Miss S is 5!
- today's kid
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (155)
- ► 2008 (118)