My friend Dave always knows the AWESOME spots to check out.
Thanks for taking me to this AMAZING store filled with vintage textiles!!!! Sheets, curtains, tablecloths, lace, flags, quilts....I don't even want to tell you where it is.
It will make a collector out of you. Let's hope these fabrics are being sewn into some great pieces!
Then we drank some, ate A LOT. Here's a few stops:
I was also ambitious enough to silkscreen the morning before we left, just so I had a fresh print to come home to.... I'm back!
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (86)
- ► 2012 (64)
- trend: wild
- tall ships, small ships, friendships
- before and after : black and white flowers
- circles + stripes in Old Town Alexandria
- stella neptune in Chicago!
- Kirsty Larmour Photography : fairy tale swing
- mail's here!
- Sophie & Lili dolls wearing courtneycourtney!
- nyc + new silkscreen: black flowers
- LOT116 photography!
- happy birthday to me!
- Miss S is 5!
- today's kid
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (155)
- ► 2008 (118)